Be Relevant

Relearning everything we've forgotten.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Consumocracy: Washing your hands kills orangutans - 1 degree

Consumocracy: Washing your hands kills orangutans - 1 degree: "'Johnny go wash your hands before dinner.' 'Awww mom, I don't want to.' 'Don't make me tell you again.' 'But mom every time I wash up an ora..."


So I have decided to start another blog.  I felt that trying to do it all on this blog was too much.  By starting Consumocracy I am afforded an avenue to explore the journalism that I want to do.  That is report issues that are facing our world and to show how they relate to us in real terms.  I think I have found a way to do that.

KMOA is my lifestyle.  Consumocracy is a chance to reach out and make more of a difference.

Please follow along on both and give me suggestions.  It's pretty hard to stump myself (not impossible though).

No comments:

Post a Comment