Be Relevant

Relearning everything we've forgotten.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grinning Dog Productions...


So I'm looking to branch out into video blogging as well.  Sometimes writing becomes a drag.  Not that writing is a drag but trying to think of something to put down that you all might find interesting - that can be a drag.  

Tons of interesting crap happens to me daily.  Hourly even.  But if I don't write it down right then and there it probably won't happen unless it is amazing.  I don't want to hash things up that happened 3 weeks ago.  That kind of feels lame.  Plus I have so many projects going (ADHD) that if something gets filed into the I'll get to that file it is history.

My video skillz, with a z, aren't that great.  Well luckily I'm at that point in life where I can except the fact that the first time is going to be crap, the second time is going to be crap, the third time is going to be crap......eventually, it will be good.  I'm also old enough to not care and publish my crap!  Don't worry the vids will get better and more interesting.  I have a GoPro waterproof video camera that attaches to my board so that is coming real soon!!!  I also want to experiment with music so I need to start making friends with bands.

Till my Sundance Festival debut please enjoy Bleu getting her ear rubbed as much as she does!  

Keep surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment