Be Relevant

Relearning everything we've forgotten.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Back From Italy

I haven't posted in a while but that was because we were in Italy for Mel's sister's wedding.  Since we were there we took the opportunity to do some sight seeing.  We started in the small town of Rovigo then went to Venice, Florence, Pisa, Siena, and finally Rome.

Today is the first day back and we have to pick up the dogs, pay attention to the garden and rabbits, grocery shop, laundry and down load pics.  I'm renewed though which means I'm going to be posting quite regular here.  I hope to get some pics up tomorrow of the trip.

Two big pieces of news though that I'd like to share with everyone.

This month we just passed the financial goal we set for ourselves for the purchase of land for our future farm.  Now just to find the land!!

Also while in Venice, Mel agreed to marry me.  I got down on one knee in St Marco's Square and luckily she said yes.  This officially makes me the happiest man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment